It looks like we can finally say goodbye to a very long, cold and snowy Maine winter! With that comes spring, and even more importantly, a very busy event season for Wounded Heroes Program of Maine. We are very excited to see a calendar full of the widest variety of scheduled activities we have had to date. We are so thankful for the many, many groups that have included our wounded in their efforts in planning fundraisers. We thank ALL of you for helping us help them.
- Do you golf? We have Pars for Patriots coming up.
- Do you mini golf? We have that, too.
- Do you ride a motorcycle? We have our 6th annual Wounded Heroes Ride coming up July 12th.
- Do you love to go offroad and climb trails of boulders and obstacle courses? We have the 2nd annual Warrior Salute!
- What about running Tough Mudders? Yep – we have that coming up as well.
- Do you like intense competition? Then how about coming to our two-day softball tournament with the Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team as they go up against our Maine Guard members?
- Maybe you’d like to honor all Vietnam Veterans at our four day “The Wall” at the Scarborough, Maine Cabela’s as we bring the American Veterans Traveling Tribute here.
We have something for everybody and more fun than imaginable. Check our calendar, stay tuned for even more additions to our event schedule and join us for a great summer!
Thank you for your continued support.
Wounded Heroes of Maine